We are rocking and rolling, the last 8 weeks have been a very exciting time for us at Streamtime. We have done a killer job (even if we do say so ourselves) and we are very happy to announce that we have just integrated with our first accounting package. Get excited people, because that accounting package is Xero.
There were two main reasons for integrating with Xero.
1. It’s just so easy to use, hell, I don’t know a thing about accounting but I understand exactly what I’m doing when it comes to Xero.
2. Secondly and most importantly is because you asked for it! Simple as that. We really want to build a project management system that you’ll actually use, so we spent a lot of time talking to you and listening to your needs.
How does the integration work?
We’ve made this short video to show you how or you can follow the instructions below.
All you need to get it working is:
- Log in to Streamtime and go to Company Settings.
- Click ‘connect to Xero’ and follow the steps to authenticate your account.
- Now you’re ready to create invoices directly from your jobs page.
Seriously it’s that simple. We wanted to make the process as easy as possible and be smarter by limiting the amount of double handling. Once your invoice is in Xero, you’ll have all your financial data in one place, which will make for easy reporting.
Why Streamtime and Xero are a perfect Match.
Streamtime and Xero are both beautifully designed and easy to navigate. What better way to see how your business is going than to have job planning and invoicing easily accessible within the beautiful, fluffy cloud.
Streamtime will allow you to plan jobs, track progress, and log time intuitively all in real time. Having your invoices in Xero, you can see your current financial position in real time. You will be all knowing, all seeing and all powerful. Mwahahahaha.
A Great deal.
If you are one of our UK customers and thinking about trying Xero, you’re in luck. The Wow Company, the proactive accountants, are offering free Xero for a year! That’s right, as long as you’re a Streamtime customer, located in the UK, then The Wow Company will pay for the first 12 months of your Xero subscription! Not only that they’ll also give you 30 minutes free Xero training, you can’t ask anymore than that!
So now that Streamtime integrates seamlessly with Xero you will be on top of your goals in no time. (end scene with my scarf flying off in my Audi R8)
If you feel we could improve Streamtime at all then we would love to hear your feedback, good or bad. Comment below, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.